- Loose some of these pounds. (I think this is always on my list)
- Take my three sweet children on a special date with their daddy and me.
- Plan a very special romantic date for my Hubby and I.
- Finish doing the things around the house that we want to do. (I know it won't all get done this year)
- Journal and blog. Between the two along with the many pictures I will be taking, I should be able to have a good start for recording our memories for 2011. (Easier for my scrapbooking)
- Get up to date on my scrapbooking. (Get started digital Scrapbooking)
- Plant a garden.
- Enjoy family time and create fun and lasting memories for our children.
- Enjoy life and live to it's fullest.
- Take more time out to pamper myself...pedicures, facials, walks with the ipod, bubblebaths...at least twice a month. :)
- Enjoy being Me.
Feb 10, 2011
My 11 for 2011
Labels:
Journal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment